We offer various payment options
If you opt for the Tally Ho Practice Membership Scheme, you save
yourself 15% on fees. Otherwise, we ask you to make payments per
We of course explain to you at consultation exactly what the costs are
before any treatments are undertaken and give you a printed treatment
plan, so you can easily keep a track of your budget.
We never insist on any one treatment; we simply advise you of the best options for your particular case and let you decide.
Get a practice plan and keep your oral hygiene tip top
The Tally Ho practice plan is designed for patients who understand the
benefits to health and wallet by attending the dentist regularly.
Remember, prevention is always better than cure. The plan includes:
• Two dental examinations a year
• Two hygienist appointments a year including scale and polish and periodontal advice
• Up to two small x-rays a year
• 15% discount on treatment fees
• Diet and oral hygiene advice
• Membership card and 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
• Worldwide supplementary insurance
This plan costs £14.58 a month with an initial £10 joining
fee. Additional family members receive an additional 5% discount up to
Please contact us for more information.